Printed Circuit Boards
Tesat-Spacecom is the first manufacturer of printed circuit boards, which, in addition to lead-tin printed circuit boards, is now also able to offer circuit boards with the multifunctional surface ENIPIG (Electroless Nickel Immersion Palladium Immersion Gold) ESA qualified. The new ENIPIG surface allows, in addition to the soldering (PbSn & SAC) of components, direct electrical conductive bonding and gold wire bonding.
Currently, the ESA certificate also includes the μvia technology (connection of position 1-2 and position 1-3) - here, too, Tesat-Spacecom is a European technology pioneer in space travel!
From the standard product to the complex design, circuit boards according to the prior art are produced for almost every application. All circuit boards required by Tesat are manufactured in-house. This service is also provided to external customers. You can rely on 100% qualified circuit board technologies, which have a unique heritage in a large number of satellite projects.
The product range includes double-sided, multilayer, flexible and composite circuit boards, as well as special designs with integrated metal / ceramic core for controlled thermomechanical expansion and heat conduction. In principle, high-Tg-FR4 is used as the basic material. The two ESA qualified lead / tin end faces (also possible in combination with a copper / tin diffusion layer for screw connections / attachments) and ENIPIG are available at Tesat.
The Main Processes
- Job Preparation (compilation of production workflow & order, schedule control, compilation of film, data and plotting of films, compilation of drilling, milling and electrical test data)
- Mechanics (plasma cleaning, drilling, milling, x-ray drilling, laser drilling,registration, multilayer lamination)
- Structuring (chemical cleaning, developing, etching, stripping, lamination and exposure, AOI, electrical test, final inspection)
- Electroplating (cleaning, deburring, electroless copper and electroplating)
- Inspection (AOI, visual, analysis of sample, microsectioning, SEM-analysis)